2018 UK Landmarks of Britain Tower Bridge 1oz Silver Coin features an image of tower bridge on the reverse of the coin. Details of the coin's weight, fineness and year-date also feature.
The obverse design depicts the fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II, and the monetary denomination of £2.
- Each coin weighs 1 Troy Ounce and is 999.0 Fine Silver.
- Minted by The Royal Mint in Llantrisant, South Wales
- Fifth portrait of Queen Elizabeth II.
- Diameter: 38.61mm. Thickness: 3.00mm.
- Capital Gains Tax Exempt.
- Limited mintage of 50,000 coins worldwide.
This is the second silver bullion finish coin in the four-coin series released by the Royal Mint.
|Manufacturer||The Royal Mint|